February 6, 2013

So What Wednesday
it's everyone's favorite time of week again!!
so what wednesday with shannon!
 
here's what i'm saying so what to this week:
 
*if i always park in the same general area at the grocery store? that way i always know where my car is when i come out :)
 
*if i prefer letterman to leno?
 
*if i try to hit my snooze button when the mr's alarm goes off?
 
*if i like me feet? i think they're cute! even if the mr thinks i have 'chunker toes'...
 
*if i was more excited than some 4 year olds to meet cinderella & snow white?
 
*if i feel like i need to be involved in all conversations that are going on around me? it's bad when i sit in the middle of the table when we're out with a large group of friends.
 
what are you saying so what to this week?
head on over to life after i dew to link up and see what everyone
else is so what-ing this week!
 
love, mrs. k
 

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing at the grocery store! Though my reasoning is more for convenience of unloading the card than for remembering the spot. But I bet if I parked somewhere else one day, I definitely would forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I always park in the same area too! I thought it was just me!

    Stopping by from So What Wednesday!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete