October 31, 2012

so what wednesday

So What Wednesday
linking up with shannon again for so what wednesday!
here's what i'm saying so what to this week:
 
*if i like getting emails from pinterest to see what other people pinned of mine?
 
*if when i see games on tv & 'my' team isn't playing i think of people that would be cheering for the teams that are playing? ie- when the tigers were playing in the world series i found myself thinking of this lady and this lady. Or when the broncos are playing i think of this gal or the steelers, this one.
 
*if the mr and i didn't go out for halloween last weekend and i'm not sure if we'll go out tonight? my costume went to waste :( but check back on monday to see my 'pintastic' halloween!!
 
*if looking at christmas card layouts makes me really excited to have babies & a family someday? there are so many cute cards out there that would be to die for with cute little kid pictures on them!
 
*if i could listen to adele all the time? love her.

*if i feel like we're living in the stone age since we don't have internet at home anymore? i used to think the fact that we had a desk top at home not a laptop was old school, not anymore...

*i'm i'm hosting my first blog swap and i'm super excited about it? although it might mean that my blog and my facebook will need to meet each other...
so far they haven't- since i work in youth ministry i'm friend with all of my kiddos on facebook and this has kind of been my little safe haven that they don't know about. but we'll see what happens.
come back later today to join the swap!!

what are you saying so what to this week?
head on over to life after i dew to see what everyone else
is so what-ing and to link up!

love, mrs k

No comments:

Post a Comment