October 17, 2012

so what wednesday

So What Wednesday
it's that time of the week again!
so what wednesday with shannon!
 
here's what i'm saying so what to this week:
 
*if i love when i see pics of my ring on pinterest? not actually MY ring but pictures of it...
Pinned Image
like this one... only mine has a lower carot weight
 
*if i want to do something drastic with my hair but i'm to chicken to? srsly- the lady that did my pedi last friday told me that i need to step out of my box!
 
*if i prefer hot chocolate to coffee? and by prefer i mean i never drink coffee.
 
*if all of my scarfs are for fashion not warmth?
 
*if i indulge in the jersey shore? it's like a train wreck- i can not look away!
 
*if i change the channel when commercials for scary movies come on?
 
*if i have to do things right when i think about them or i forget?
 
*if i follow kourtney, kim & khole kardashian on instagram & twitter?
ps- i got a twitter!! follow me @mrs_knopf
 
what are you saying so what to this week?
head on over to life after i "dew" to link up and see what
everyone else is so what-ing this week!
 
love, mrs k

1 comment:

  1. Your ring is gorgeous! And no worries about the coffee...I don't like it either. :)

    ReplyDelete