October 10, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
Linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday!
Here's what I'm So What-ing this week:
 
*if I hate taking baths? Hot tubs I can do, but baths? No thank you.
 
*if I do most of my blogging for the week on Monday?
 
*if the Mr really does not understand Outfit of the Day? He doens't get why I take a picture of myself each day
 
*if when the kids in town had a snow day last week I took one too?
 
*if I skip songs on iTunes and Pandora that I don't really like?
 
*if the Mr and I are on opposite sides of the political fence?
 
*if I still have to sound out some words? or that I still do out of habit? Like Wed-nes-day, or le-o-pard, or com-for-ter
 
What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone
else is So What-ing and to link up!
 
Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment