September 19, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
It's that time of the week again!
Time to link up with Shannon from L.A.I.D for So What Wednesday!
 
Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:
 
*if I constantly check my blog & my email to see if anyone said anything, liked a picture, or commented on something that I did? I know, I know, just last week I was talking about being less tied down to the internet :)
 
*if I kind of like watching Honey Boo Boo on TLC? What? It makes me feel better about my life!
 
*if I like to have strawberry fruit snacks with my Moscoto? I'm classy
 
*if sometimes I need a pressing deadline at work to get things done?
 
*if I almost always leave my phone on silent?
 
*if somedays I feel like I just copy Shannon? There are worse people in this world I could be copying! And I give credit where credit is due.
 
What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what
everyone else is So What-ing and to link up!
 
Love, Mrs. K

1 comment:

  1. haha OK I just read your comment! You are not copying! What makes you say that?

    ReplyDelete