August 8, 2012

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday!

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I have lots of posts running through my head but no time to write them?

*if I'm a little jealous of my husband and the fact that his family gets together more than mine? I wish I had relationships with my cousins like he has with his?

*if I haven't written my WE Fest recap for you yet?

*if I'm already excited about WE Fest 2013? Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, and Eric Church! Umm... hello?! You'd be excited too if you'd already bought your tickets :)

*if outside of my office hours during the day I'm not doing a whole lot of work related stuff? Like I'm going to the cabin three weekends in a row and I don't feel bad about it. I spent most of June and July doing work stuff, I can take a few days for myself.

*if one of my friends got this for me to put in my craft room?
Pinned Image
And I love it!

*if I haven't worked in the craft room for a while? Y'all it is hot in there!! Our house doesn't have central air, the craft room is on the south side of the house with a south facing window, and no 2nd story above it. So yea... I'll hang out in there when it cools down a bit.

*if I'm a little emotional about this being my last day with my car? Even though I don't really like my car? Yay!! New car day!!

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone else
is So What-ing and to link up!

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment