August 15, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Anna from Caffeine & Cocktails and Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for another installment of So What Wednesday!

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I want to go back to school shopping? I loved getting new clothes and I love the office supply section of Target

*if I wish people would lable thier facebook pictures? Or at least the album and not just the date.

*if I can never remember how to make chocolate chip cookies? I always always always have to read the back of the bag of chips to make them.

*if when I go home from work in the afternoon I like to have an after "school" snack just like I did when I was little? It's usually crackers and cheese or fruit snacks :)

*if Meg's blog makes me want to visit Colorado in the summer? I've been there lots of times in the winter but never in the summer- it's so beautiful!!

*if some days I feel like I just need to craft something?

*if I haven't done a project in the craft room since early in June?

*if our new upstairs neighbors make me want to move?

*if I'm super excited for high school weekend at the lake cabin this weekend?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone else
is So What-ing and to link up!

Love, Mrs. K

1 comment:

  1. my upstairs neighbors are ridiculously loud, but it seems like it's MOSTLY when they walk passed our apartment up the stairs to theirs, it's so annoying because my little pups start barking like crazy (the probably think it's some crazy person coming in to steal them).

    ReplyDelete