June 9, 2012

Swap into Spring goodies!

When I saw that Sarah and Amber were hosting this blog swap I thought "Sweet! I love blog swaps & that is a totally resonable price point!" So, like any blog swap we got our partners and I got paired with Cynithia from "Ramblings of a Brunette". Go check her out, I'll wait.

Isn't she cute?

Then I forgot about the swap. I went to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis-St. Paul) for a wedding. I got busy at work. You know how life is. Well last Monday I got an e-mail from Cynithia asking for my address so she could send me my swap gift. Crap! I didn't have anything. I felt SSOOOO bad!! So I quick made her a few things and dropped them in the mail to her. Thankfully she didn't mail her stuff til Tuesday either so we were even. Whew! If you want to see what I made her- go check out her blog but here's what she sent me:
I got this sweet green notebook/journal.
This is totally at camp with me this week- love it!
She also sent this picture frame.
I'm thinking I need to print off a wedding picture of the whole family for this one.
And Ultra Conditioning Burt's Bees.
Also at camp with me this week :)

Thank you Cynithia!! I love it all!
Hope you like the stuff I sent.

Love, Mrs. K

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet gift! Love that frame :D

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Burt's Bees is the best! :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete