June 6, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's that time again!
Time to link up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew"
to say "So What?"

So What...

*if I really need to "clean up" my facebook? I'm friends with people that I don't know & I don't really care what everyone ate for lunch, what they're doing minute by minute this afternoon or when they went potty last.

*if I play blog favorites? They are some that I read everyday and some that I just check on every now and then.

*if I almost always check out as a guest when shopping online instead of creating an account?

*if I think of things during the week then forget them when it comes time to write this post?

*if I prefer to spend evenings in my craft room working on things instead of having cuddle time on the couch with my Mr?

*if I mailed my blog swap gift today and it was suppose to be mailed on Monday? My partner mailed hers late too so it's ok... right?

*if I read 50 Shades Freed for 1 1/2 hours this morning then had to get ready for work in 10 mins?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what
everyone else is So What-ing and to link up!

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment