May 10, 2012

Mother's Day

I've been at a loss as to what to get my mom and the Mr's mom for Mother's Day. Neither of them really need anything, but I want to get them somthing cute that they'll like. And I like to craft and make things but I don't have a ton of free time. While I was checking facebook the other day I saw this on the Barn Owl Primitives page:

How cute is that?? And so not hard to make! BOP thank the girls at eighteen25 for the idea so I had to head on over there and check them out.

And on their page they give you a list of ideas of what to put in the basket and they give you the printable to make the cute tag!!

So awesome- they don't make you pick, they give you all 6 tags!! Too bad we don't have kids yet so we don't have teachers to give these to!! I think I'm going to make one for my mom and the Mr's mom. But in my mom-in-laws basket I might put strawberry plants instead of stuff from Bath & Body works since she really likes to garden. And I might have to make a few for some special friends. We'll see if Bath & Body has any good sales when I'm there tomorrow on the soap or anti bac or strawberry scented things :)

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment