May 11, 2012

I've been tagged! 25 things you might not have known about me!

Cindy from Living... Laughing... Loving... tagged me!! I guess she wants to know more about me :)

So here they are, 25 things you might not know about me-

1. I would love nothing more than to be a stay at home mom.

2. And to have my own Etsy shop.

3. I graduated from college with my Bachelors of Arts in Religion with a minor in Psychology

4. I met my Mr at a bar. I was working, he was out with friends. And my mom happens to manage said bar.

5. I have grown to like cooking.

6. I only have 1 sister, no brothers.

7. I love Minnie Mouse. The Minnie Mouse wedding ears are the reason we went to Disneyland on our honeymoon!

8. I hate hate hate confrontation.

9. I have an extra bone in my left ear.

10. I was born at 4 minutes to 5 on a Friday morning.

11. I have lived in 8 houses in my 25 years counting the one that I rented in college for only 9 months.

12. I think toilet paper needs to go over not under.

13. I like the towels in our bathroom to hang a certain way.

14. I am a total list maker. I make lists for everything.

15. I love fountain diet coke. I have gone to gas stations more times than I can count just for a pop. And I know that when they say a pop is $0.99 I know that it will really be $1.06 so I take exact change with me.

16. I love afternoon naps. I take one almost every Sunday.

17. My office is almost never clean the way that I would like it to be.

18. My craft supplies are almost always spread out on our living room floor because the TV in the craft room doesn't work right. I told the Mr that all he had to do was fix the TV and I would move all of my stuff back into my craft room.

19. I like to do math calculations in my head. I try to figure out how much my groceries will cost (before taxes- I'm not that good!) while I'm waiting in the checkout line and I like to try to figure out exactly how long it will take me to get somewhere based on how many more miles I have to go and how fast I'm driving.

20. I'm 3 years, 4 months, and 22 days older than my sister.

21. I graduated from high school with my Mr's sister.

22. I have been to New York, Charolette NC, Atlanta, Orlando, Fort Meyer's, New Orleans, Kansas City, Chicago, West Lafayette IN, Colorado Springs, and Los Angeles on vacation. Just to LA and New Orleans in the last year though.

23. I have never been outside of the country (and I live only 70 miles from Canada).

24. I was on the dance team in high school.

25. I have only broken one bone and I've only had stitches once.

Ok- time to share the love! If I tagged you please share 25 random things about yourself then tag 5 more people!!
Katie Jean- she's my sister!
Darby from Life with the Hawleys
Sara from Scissors and a Whisk
Bethany from The Holte Household
Marcy from Marcy's 'Mazin Moments

Love, Mrs. K

1 comment:

  1. I love Minnie, too. I got my blingy mouse ears at the Magic Kingdom two weeks ago! Thanks for sharing your 25!

    ReplyDelete