March 7, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What if I took a couple of weeks off?
I'm back now and it's time to link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"!
Heres what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I had to put a list of movies I already own into my iPhone? It gets really old to find a movie on sale and get really excited about it, buy it, then get home and find out you aleady own it. Happened to me twice. True story.

*if I really really really hate when people don't wash their hands in public bathrooms?

*if I sang Christmas songs in the shower last week?

*if it felt like Christmas to me on Monday because it was snowing and I made the cookies with the little reces cups in the middle?

*if the Mr clears his throat more than anyone else I know? And it drive me crazy.

*if I took my Valentine's day wreath off the front door last week and hung it in the front hallway instead? I just wasn't ready to put it away yet.

*if I changed our Valentine's day mantle last night so it's more St. Patrick's day-y and the Valentine's wreath is still in the front hallway?

*if my sister WON and iPAD2 at work yesterday and I got bit by the jealousy bug?

*if my sister flew to Vegas this morning and the jealousy bug is still following me around?

*if our high school boys hockey team is going to the state tournament today and I wish I could go? But I'm also kind of glad that I'm not, it's a lot of driving.

*if the church ladies make it super hard to watch your calories? They seriously bring goodies to church all the time and they're soooo good. Then during Lent they cook at church every Wednesday night! It's almost always yummie and I'm pretty sure they don't use the healthiest recipes.

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to link up and see
what everyone else is So What-ing this week!

Love, Mrs. K

1 comment:

  1. I just changed up my mantle to St. Patty's day - but I wanted to skip right over to Easter. I have way more cuter stuff for it.

    Jealousy bug bite - I'd have it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete