October 12, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!

Only 59 days to go!
Seriously- where has the time gone??

Today I'm going to introduce you to the guys!

First up: the future Mr. himself!
My handsom groom!
Isn't he cute?

This is us at Target Field for my mom's b-day last month.
I love that he fits in with my family, he likes them and they like him. I love that he likes to do things as a family. I can't wait to have our own family :)

The best man- the future Mr's brother, Brandon

He is quickly becoming the brother I never had. We bicker back and forth over small dumb things. I get frustrated when I see him make bad decisions and I only want the best for him.

Groomsmen:
The future Mr's friend Tyler

This is Tyler and his fiance Kayla.

Tony

Tony and his wife Amanda

Adam

Sorry this isn't a very good picture but it's so cute! This is Adam with his little girl and his little boy.

Tick

This is seriously the only picture that I could find of Tick on facebook!
He's on the right and my future Mr is on the left.
His real name isn't Tick- it's Brian. But someone started calling him woodtick cuz he's kind of a rugged guy, then it just got shortened to Tick.
This picture pretty much describes him. He's always telling a story, and he usually has dirty flannel or denim on and I don't think I've ever seen him without a hat!
Dec. 10th should be interesting, I'll get to see him in something clean and he won't have a hat on!

Eric

Eric is my sister's boyfriend.
His family camps at a campground by our hometown, which is where Tick works so my future Mr has known E longer then Kt has! Crazy!
E is a good guy- we like him :)

Ushers:
Tyler

Tyler is like the brother I never had. His parents were our Young Life leaders in high school. We were friends before YL but it really strengthend our friendship. I caused me to form a bond with his parents.
The summer between our Jr and Sr year of high school is family moved from NW MN to West Lafayette IN. My parents offered to let Tyler live with us senior year so that he could graduate with the kids he had always gone to school with (we weren't the only family that offered). His parents declined the offers.
It was hard to have him move away but we stayed friends. I went to visit his family twice while I was in college. Thankfully Minneapolis to Chicago is a regular flight so that prices don't go all over the place!
And now he's going to be an usher in my wedding. Wow. Time flys!

Travis

Haha! I found this picture on facebook and I couldn't resist!
Travis is Lindsay's boyfriend. Lindsay is my future Mr's sister.
He's a good guy and he and Lindsay are great for each other. I hope he's the next addition to the family :)

Ring bearer
Alex

I call this guy my little boyfriend. He is so stinkin' cute!
He's 4 1/2. The future Mr. and I know him because his mom is the Sunday School super intendent at the church I work at. I seriously want to scoop him up and kiss him every time I see him!
And he is so handsom in his tux! I can't wait to show you pictures of him!

There you have it! Those are the guys that will be celebrating with us!

*****

In other wedding news:
I had my first shower this past weekend.
The curch ladies threw a pampered chef shower for me. It was fun. I got to help prep and bake a cherry apple tart, my mom, sister, Lacey, Tasha, my MIL to be, her sister, and our flower girl all came, and I got presents! Who doesn't love presents?!?

Our wedding invites are all assembled and ready to be mailed. All I need to do is add our return address to envelopes and stamps. Ahh!!

My mom brought me a bunch more wine bottles from the bar and resturante that she manages. Now I just need to rinse them and wrap them in yarn or cover them in glitter.

Shoes are done for the bridesmaids, flower girl, and myself.

I just ordered our can cozie favors today.

It's all coming together and I'm so excited.
Two months from right now I will be a married woman!
What?!?
That's so crazy and grown up and awesome!!!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!
Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment