October 28, 2011

Headache

Sorry I was gone yesterday friends but I had a terrible headache. I kid you not, I laid in my bed all day. I only got up to go to the bathroom. Finally at 6:30 last night I thought I should maybe get out of my bed for a while so I went and sat on the couch. I could only sit up for a while because my head hurt so bad. And I got frustraded being out in my living room because it needs to be cleaned and I just could not make myself clean it. Ugh. I know I've talked about my headaches before in blog land but we had some new symptoms yesterday that made this one worse. My left ear hurt so bad. It was like there was an intense amount of pressure built up in it. The other new symptom was that I didn't want to/couldn't eat. I seriously had 6 cheeze itz crackers for lunch and another small handful with a pack of fruit snacks for dinner.

At 11 I took a healthy dose of nyquill and said went back to bed. I remember seeing the end of game 6 (holy crap- did you see that?!) but nothing after that. I was out cold. I still have a little bit of lingering pain that pops up now and then but for the most part I feel better today. I'm back at work and I'm getting things done.

I hope you're having a great day!
Love, a future Mrs

No comments:

Post a Comment