September 22, 2011

Today.

Today I am tired. I was at work until 11 o'clock last night. Youth group kids were here til 9:30 then I NEEDED to get my newsletter done. So I was here until 11.

Then I went home, talked to my future Mr. on the phone and got ready for bed. I crawled in bed, then tossed and turned until after 2 am. My alarm went off at 8. I know that 6 hours is enough sleep for lots of people and maybe a lot of sleep for some people, but I am an 8-9 hour a night girl. I like to sleep. I like my bed. I like my sheets, comforter and blanket. I like my pillows. I usually don't want to get out of my bed.

This is the one thing that I really really don't like about my job. While I was tossing and turning last night, every time I closed my eyes all I could think about was: this needs to be done, or how am I going to make that happen, or what if no one shows up for such and such event, or did I look stupid in front of parents tonight at our meeting for the national youth gathering, or what do the sr hi'ers really think of me... It goes on and on.

I need to figure out at way to handle these things and succeed at my job.

On a much happier note: tonight the future Mr. and I are going to get him sized for his wedding ring and hopefully we'll order it. Then we're going to pick up our new couch :) Yay!

Hope you're having a great Thursday!

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment