July 27, 2011

So What Wednesday

It's that time of week again!!
I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for SWW.

Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

*if our save the dates are addressed and stamped and the whole works but I'm a little afraid to put them in the mail? I mean, as soon as they go out this is for real!

*if I love Wednesdays because I don't have to think of a post topic and my stats go through the roof

*if I might be addicted to Pinterest? It's great for looking for wedding flowers and hair styles!

*if I wish it was Friday becuase my high school friends are coming to the cabin? A woo hoo!!

*if my list is a little short this week? Whatever.

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what
everyone else is saying So What to this week.

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment