July 6, 2011

So What Wednesday!

It's that time of the week again! And I have internet this week so I get to play along!
Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I really missed blogging last week. It was a nice break from technology but I feel like I'm behind on reading blogs and like I'm behind on blogging

*if I'm taking my future MIL out for lunch today for her b-day (which was yesterday) because I didn't buy her a gift. I don't know what she wants/needs. And before me the future Mr. never got her anything.

*if I spent almost $200 on a new cell phone yesterday. That's way less than the retail price of a new iPhone.

*if I haven't done any work this week. I really should.

*if I think it's way harder to keep up on blogging when I'm at my parents house then it is when I'm in my office. It's just easier when I'm in front of my computer all day in my office.

*if the future Mr. and I aren't really sure how to pick wedding invites or save the dats... more on that in a bit...

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what
everyone else is saying So What to.

Love, a future Mrs. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you call your fiance Future Mr, that's what I called J too!

    ReplyDelete