July 25, 2011

slumpies...

Sorry I've been kind of spotty about blogging lately. But I'm in a slump.

I don't know what to blog about. I want to blog about things that are fun and interesting. But nothing is coming to me.

This slump is not contained to my blog either. My house is a mess and I don't want to clean it. My office is a mess, I don't want to clean it. I can't recall the last time I actually cooked something. I've made food for myself to eat but it's usually a lean pocket and baked cheetos, or a sandwich and grapes.

I have a feeling that this slump is the product of exhaustion. I don't want to complain because I'm having fun and I'm enjoying summer but I'm tired.

I'm tired of driving. I'm tried of sleeping in new places all the time. I'm tired of not having my personal space and time that I have grown accustomed to after living by myself for two years. I'm tired of not being in one town/spot for more then 2 or 3 days at a time.

It's a good thing that summer is almost 2/3 over. The future Mr. would kill me if he knew that I said that. He loves summer. A lot. I do too. But I like the routine that comes with the school/church year.

*****

We went to another wedding on Saturday. 4 out of 5 for the summer. It was really fun- I'll give you all the details on Wednesday. Just wanted to share my epic fail from this wedding. The future Mr. and I went to the ceremony then back to the hotel where we went up to the room before dinner. While we were heading back to dinner I missed the last two stairs. I hadn't had anything to drink yet. Apparently I'm just not so good at walking. And that fall put a damper on my sweet dancing skills for the evening. I spent much of the evening at the table with my foot up on anther chair. Dumb.

*****

When I got to church this morning it hit me that I have done absolutely zero planning for the fall. None. I have done nothing. And we only have 1 month of summer left. AAHHHHHH!!!! So that is what I'll be doing at camp tomorrow, Wed, and Thur while I'm there with kids from church.

*****

I joined pintrest this morning. I'm not 100% sure what all "joining" pintrest includes but I do know that I will be able to re-pin things that I like and remember them for later. Which is good. I usually forget projects that I want to try.

I hope that wasn't to random for you. Like I said, I'm in a slump.
Hope you're having a great Monday!
Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment