June 2, 2011

thursday.

Sorry about the lame title.

I don't feel good today.

I have a tummy ache (I feel like a 4 year old when I say that) and I didn't sleep well last night. I talked to the future Mr. for a while, we said goodnight a little after 11. I tried to sleep then and I couldn't, I really wanted to know what happend next in the book I was reading. So I picked it back up. Before I knew it, I was done with the book and it was 2 am. Ugh. So I tried to sleep again. But my stomach hurt. I tossed and turned til almost 3. I thought, "Well this is dumb. As long as I'm awake I might as well do something." So I got up, finished packing for this weekend, cleaned up my kitchen, and picked up the garbage in the guest room/craft room. By this time it was 3:30 and I knew I had to go to sleep if I was going to be able to do anything today. So I got back in bed, tried to find the most boring thing on tv hoping it would put me to sleep. I found something boring on PBS and I set my sleep timer for 30 mins. I was still awake when the tv when off. I remember looking at my clock a little after 4 and sometime around 5:30. I don't know if I was really awake or if I was drifting in and out of sleep at that point. But I do know I was sleeping hard when my alarm went off at 8. I hit the snooze button til 8:40. I finally got up, got ready for the day, and packed my last minute things (toothbrush, hair supplies, make-up, bathroom things) and I was out the door and to work by 9:15. Which means I've only been here for an hour and a half. And I can barely keep my eyes open.

In happier news, I am down 10 pounds from when I started Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago. Don't read that wrong- I did NOT lose 10 lbs this past week, I have lost 10 lbs total. A woo-hoo! I don't think I look different yet. Isn't that sad that I don't see a difference as big as 10 lbs? It makes me kind of disgusted that I can't see the difference. But I guess I just have to keep working at it until I do see a difference because the scale sees the difference.

In even happier news, the future Mr and I are taking our engagement pictures on Saturday!! Woo-hoo!! I'm so excited. I packed all of my favorite clothes/the ones that I think I look best in. I had to use my big suitcase. Hopefully the weather is good- we're planning on taking the pictures outside. I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope you're having a great day!
Love, a future Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job with WW and can't wait to see engagement picture! Feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete