June 15, 2011

So What Wednesday

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I'm at camp, my work computer can't see to find the internet (I think the computer is broken), so I'm using a friend's computer which happens to be a MacBook and I can't figure out how to copy Shannon's SWW image.

*if the weeks that I spend at camp feel more like vaca then work

*if I took a nap this morning and I kind of want to take another one this afternoon

*if I was beside myself when my dad asked me if I wanted to drive the Expedition this week? It is so much cooler then the Focus

*if I really really really wish it was Friday already? We're going to the cabin this weekend

*if I'm really really really praying for nice weather this weekend

*if I'm not good at keeping up with my weight watchers points while I'm at camp

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to LIfe After I "Dew" to see what
everyone else is saying So What to!

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment