April 13, 2011

So What Wednesday

Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

*if I love looking at my blog now :)

*if I can't wait to see what I get from the Easter blog swap that I joined

*if I wish more people read my blog

*if I made a giant to do list on Monday. I wrote down everything that I need to do between now and May 15th which is graduation Sunday. I broke things down by event and then the order that they need to happen in. Hopefully I didn't forget anything!

*if I want to be like Paula Deen when I'm a grandma. She is so cute!

*if I got the supplies in the mail to make my party favors for our wedding guests and I'm not happy with them. I suppose I'll just have to figure something else out. Good thing I love the wedding activity/coloring books that came today too!

*if when I read my mom's people magazines I complete skip over their movie, music, and book reviews. One time in high school I loved a movie and they totally tore it apart. I haven't read it since.

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone else
is saying "So What" to this week!

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment