March 10, 2011

To.Much.Stuff!

Yesterday I started packing for our family trip to Colorado. I filled up my suitcase in a hurry. Things that were not included in that suitcase:
  • swimsuit
  • bras and undies
  • socks
  • hair dryer
  • curling iron
  • make up
  • deoderant and body spray
  • any thing from my bathroom (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, razor, toothbursh, toothpaste, make up remover, tweezers)
  • a sweatshirt
  • pajamas
  • the scarfs that I want to take with
That's a pretty long list.

This morning I made my bras, undies, socks, swimsuit, and pjs fit. I'll be taking a smaller second bag for my bathroom/getting ready things. And a third bag with things to do in the car- so books, magazines, and snacks. And I'm still debating weather or not I will bring my work computer with or any work stuff. If I do that would mean and fourth bag for that stuff. Plus I don't go any where without my own pillow. And since we're going to Colorado I will need to pack my skis, boots, and winter gear too.

And I'm just one person. Whats going to happen when I marry my future Mr.? Then what's going to happen when we have kids. I'm going to have to pack even more crap. I'll have to get a bigger car for sure.

Tonight my mom is grilling steak for dinner :) I'm so excited!! I love going to my parents house and I miss having grilled food! My future Mr. and I had to put our grill away for the winter cuz it don't fit in my garage with my car, so it has been months (like the end of Oct.) since we've had grilled food. I'm so excited!! Hopefully she grills shrimp skewers too!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment