March 2, 2011

So What Wednesday

www.lifeafteridew.com
Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

*if all I want to talk about is wedding stuff

*if I can already feel myself sliding down the slippery slope of "I'm only goign to get married once so we better do it big..."

*if I want a pair of wedding shoes that cost $140

*if I had popcorn for dinner last night

*if my living room is a mess with crafting supplies

*if I did laundry on Friday and I still havn't put my clean clothes away

*if I have to go pick the jr. hi kids up in an hour for youth group and I still don't know what we're going to do

*if I want a cute little girl for my flower girl instead of my future Mr.s cousin who will be 8 1/2 when we get married and she's really tall

*if I love that no one from the church that I work at knows about my blog. I don't get to have a social life and everyone knows my business in this northern town so it's nice to have a "safe" space thats just mine

*if I'm really really happy when I get a new follower or I see that lots of people looked at my blog

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone else is saying "So What" to this week!
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. When you are a bride it is totes acceptable to talk about weddings 24/7!!

    ReplyDelete