March 31, 2011

Easter Swap!

Sam at Life is Better Blonde is hosting an Easter Swap! I'm so excited! This is the first swap that I'm taking part it. I think it will be fun to pick something out for someone else and to get something cool in return. What would you want to get in an Easter swap? Or what are you hoping the Easter bunny leaves in your basket this year? Growing up we always just got candy in our baskets. I had a friend that got real presents. I remember one year so got rollerblades! I was so jealous! But since we didn't get big gifts it made us focus more on why we were celebrating the holiday and the real reason for the holiday.

But if I could get ANYTHING in my basket this year I would want things for the wedding (a dress, a photographer, shoes, drinks, etc. :)), I would also like tickets to go see the new Easter movie, I think it's called Hop. The one with the Easter bunny that can talk and poops jelly beans. It looks funny and cute. Maybe I can talk the future Mr. into taking me to see it. Although I don't know when we would go since both of our lives are so busy right now!

This afternoon I'm headed down to Castaway on Pelican Lake, it's a beautiful Young Life property that isn't too far from my parents house. I'm going there for the NW MN Synod Sr. Hi Youth gathering. I don't have any kids from my church going but I'm on the LYO board that plans these events so I get to go anyway. It should be a good time. The LYO board for our synod is such a great group of people/kids, I really enjoy the time I spend with them.

Hopefully the weather gets better. It's cloudy here and we had a few flurries this morning. My mood is so dependant on the weather. All I want to do is go back to bed and read a book or watch a movie. Hopefully the sun will peek out for a bit...

Hope you're having a great day!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment