February 23, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket

Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

*if I still havn't made it to the gym. I know that if I want to see results I need to put in effort, but it's so dang boring

*if I didn't eat dinner last night, I wasn't really hungry so I had a piece of beef jerky instead

*if I can't stop looking at my left hand

*if I'm a little bummed that Ashley called this morning to cancel our lunch date for Friday

*if a small part of me is dreading dress shopping because I'm scared that I won't find anything and that nothing will look good on me

*if I do NOT want to go to the lock-in that I planned for kids at church tonight. I really don't like lock-ins and I don't know why the kids do

*if I'm at home watching a Jersey Shore marathon right now, I like shows that I don't have to think about when I'm watching them and I'm not going to work anytime soon because I'll be working til 8 am tomorrow morning

*if I feel the need to explain why I'm saying so what to all of these things

*if I'm a little scared to live with a boy. The only one I've ever lived with is my daddy

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
Head on over to Life After I Dew to see what everyone else is saying "So What" to this week!
Hope you're having a great day!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment