February 17, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket
Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

*if it's Thursday and I'm just now getting around to this list

*if I haven't cooked a thing since Friday night

*if my parents came to visit and we didn't really do anything. Mom and I talked wedding stuff but that was about it

*if we've been engaged for less then a week and I already have the date set, the church booked, and the Holiday Inn booked for the reception

*if I'm super excited that my dad is coming back to visit me (and my future Mr.!!) on Saturday and he's bringing my little sister with!!!!!!

*if I almost always blog at work

Even though it's a little late:
What are you saying "So What?" to this week?
You can head on over here
to see what everyone else said "So What" to.

Hope you're having a great week!
Peace from a future Mrs.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment