February 9, 2011

So What Wednesday

Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

*if I think my mom and dad's house smells weird

*if I want to completely re-do my living room and I've lived in my house for less then 18 months

*if I still haven't made it to the gym

*if I reuse "So Whats" from other weeks- they're still true!

*if I'm already excited for WE*Fest and it isn't until August

*if I wanted to spend to day at home in my pj's crafting

*if I don't think every baby is cute

*if I'm jealous of the life stage that my parents are in- what I wouldn't give to not have to worry about money

*if I made a list on paper of my "So Whats" before I made this list

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
to see what everyone else is saying "So What" to this week!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment