January 28, 2011

T.G.I.F!

Mr. Boyfriend is coming up tonight and I am SSOOOO excited! It's been 2 weeks since we really got to see each other. Sure we saw each other for a little while at my parent's house last Wednesday but let's be real- when you're used to spending the whole weekend together 2 hours isn't really a whole lot. I'm not sure what we're going to do this weekend. I feel like cooking since I just got home from KC where I ate out the whole time but if I cook then I have to do the dishes and I hate doing the dishes. So we'll see. Maybe Mr. Boyfriend will take me to the mexican resturant that I really like and he really doesn't. There are so cute little cafes in this Northern Town that I call home that I love but they're only open Mon-Fri 7 am to 3 pm so I can't take Mr. Boyfriend there!! I'm excited for him to move here someday. But that (him moving here) won't happen until we're married.

As I told you yesterday, my home town's high school basketball team played my new town's high school basketball team last night. I had to go, I didn't have a choice. I was going to go with Molly but then she decided to stay home because she was tired. I hate when she bails on me. So I sat at this game all by myself! Sure, some of my youth group kids were there but it's not like I can go sit in the student section, I'm an adult, and that would be ackward. But I don't really fit with the parents either cuz I'm not one of them. So I sat alone. Thankfully Heidi, a mom from chuch, came in late and sat right in front of me. And Jenn, one of the girls that I went out with for Laura's going away party a few weeks ago sat just down the row from me. So I was all alone. Heidi asked where my husband was. I think it's funny that everyone just assumes that Mr. Boyfriend and I are married already, he might as well live here (It's another post all together but we made the decision together that we aren't comfortable living together before we are married). Anyway- back to the game. My new town's JV team beat my home town's team 73-55. It was close until the half and then they just ran away with it. The varsity game was a little more intense. At the end of regulation play they were tied at 56! So it went into over time. My home town team was playing kind of dirty! They were jabbing elbows, tripping, slapping, and running into the other players. And the ref's weren't really calling everything. I feel like I'm jumping on the band wagon and being one of those fan's that I don't really like who blames the ref's when things aren't being called in favor of their favorite team. So for me to say that about the ref's- you know they were bad. So in overtime my home town team started playing even dirty and the ref's started calling everything on them. My new town's team ended up winning 63-59 and all of their overtime points came from free throws because they had been fouled!!!

Then I went home and watched the newest episode of the Jersey Shore. I love that show because it's just a break for me- I don't really have to think about anything. Then I talked to Mr. Boyfriend on the phone and went to bed. I didn't unpack anything, I didn't sort any dirty clothes, I didn't put away and clean clothes, I didn't sort my growing pile of mail (don't worry I took out the bills so I won't get late fees), I didn't really do anything. My house is a mess and I'm sure that it's mad at me. So when I leave work in a little while I'll probably run to the store to get some necessitites (hair dye) and then go home to clean :(

Hope you have a great day!
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment