January 19, 2011

So What Wednesdays

Photobucket
Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

-So what if I hate painting my finger nails. It never looks as good as I wish it did and I just end up picking it all off anyway.
-So what if I had goldfish crackers, beef jerky, and a diet coke for dinner on Monday night.
-So what if I waited until mid-night last night to pack for my trip that I'm leaving for today.
-So what if I've been thinking of what to write here since Monday.
-So what if I got home from my meeting last night and really wanted a glass of wine. Church council is stessful.
-So what if I'm scared out of my mind to teach confirmation tonight ALL BY MYSELF even though I've wanted to do it since I started my job.
-So what if I'm a little nervous that no one looks at my blog.
-I'm having car troubles. So what if I'm 24 and I still want to go crying to my mom and dad and have them take care of it for me.

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
to see what everyone else is saying "So What" to today.

Peace.

Ps- thank you to whoever my first viewer was! I love you! And you made me so excited yesterday- actually you made my whole day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a Minnesotan!

    And I have had a few of them suppers that you had on Monday so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap! SO awhile ago I saw you became a follower of my blog and I was like that username looks like (I won't put your full name on here because I don't know how you feel about that) but I thought, nahh I don't think it is. THEN I went to Life After I "Dew" and of course I had to read Life in a Northern Town because, duh, that is where I am from! I got to reading and was like woah! I am 24! Woah! I want girl friends now that I moved across the country Woah! WE have so much in common! and then I was like woah..yes...light bulb please.... ANYWAY, I am glad you have joined the blogging world and are following my blog! I can't wait to read more about what how life is going for you! That is exciting about ring shopping- congrats, that is a big step! The biggest thing I have found to help get followers and connect to more people we have things in common with is to keep linking up to Life After I "Dew" and make comments. People LOVE comments! I even emailed Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and she emailed back right away! These bloggers are crazy!

    ReplyDelete